- Bags packed (pretty much).
- Clothes laundered
- Money sorted – exchange rate a hell of a lot better than the first time we went to the UK. Then it was 3.4 Kiwi to the pound!!
- Car sold.
- All friends farewelled. Family dinner tonight with Mum, my brother and my two nephews.
- Lift to airport organised with my bro on his way to work.
- Reading material selected, ipod charged.
- Weather sorted. It has been raining all week since we got down to Wellington, but is supposed to clear for tomorrow.
- Mental equilibrium obtained (well mostly)
I have this sort of sick feeling in my stomach, excitement of course. I love airport land. I love the in-between worlds feel and the sense of everything being completely out of my control – sit back, enjoy the ride, and hope to hell no ones got a death wish.
This is my last post for the mean time, and from this beautiful land of the long white cloud.
Kia Kaha everyone, and I will be seeing you, Goddess willing.