For some reason last night my body decided that it did not want to go to sleep – for many hours. Consequently, I am knackered and have been so all day, WTF? I am not used to this, normally I am a ‘head hits the pillow pass out’ kind of girl. Possibly hormonal – I blame most everything on hormones, they are bastards after all.
So anyway – that’s my excuse for a list, finding it hard to put words together..
- Thirteen squares made for scarf now – the end is in sight, and it’s going to have pompoms on it.
- Craft group today was a blast, one of those days when everyone is funny and everyone laughing. Also I sold one of my necklaces while I was there.
- T is making me potato curry for dinner tonight. He is a good boy.
- I am revamping my felt necklaces to sell on Etsy, about time. Also a necessity as I am in need of a few more sheckles in the Pay Pal account to assuage my appetite for Japanese craft books.
- The charity shop fairy tapped me with the wand today with the find of a Nicole Farhi bright green knitted cardy – with pockets! So cool and coming to the UK with me.
- Dug out a old crochet book from the seventies, bloody hell is all I have to say about it’s stylings – photos from that and my new cardy tomorrow. I know you all can’t wait..
- I’m off – QI is on the telly..